Friday, April 1, 2011

Digi's With Attitude Challenge

Digi's with Attitude is back!

Digi’s with Attitude is roaring back onto the Challenge Blog scene!
And guess who is on the Design Team! Yep!
ME!!



We are excited to announce that today is the beginning of our first challenge since our short break! 

And our Brand New Design Team has been announced!

It’s a great challenge, too:


And the prize for this magnificent occasion?

A $10 Gift Certificate from Digi’s With Attitude! 

You’ll HAVE to stop over to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog 
to see all the creations our Team has made to inspire you!

Here is a picture of my project:


I used one of my favorite "Animals with Attitude" 
 “Mikey Monkey”
You can snag him at the shop HERE

This is how I made my card:
 
DCWV Spring Cardstock Stack 5 1/2 x 8 1/2  - Scored at 4 1/4 
DCWV 4 x 6 Green Stack for the Pattern Cardstock  5 x 4
I colored Mickey with ProMarkers then cut him out and pop 
dotted him and his branch to the cardstock
Scallop and Circle Nana's punches 
"Monkey'n Around" printed off printer.

Inside of card has poem "Five Little Monkey's"

I hope you like my card and don't forget to head over to see the rest of the Design Team's Cards.
see ya
Tristan

6 comments:

  1. Tristan!! I love everything about this! I love that you're on the DWA team! I love the perfect sentiment! I love that you cut the image so perfectly! I love the glossy accents you added to the jungle leaves! I love the papers you chose!

    I {heart] U!! (-:
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on Mikey Monkey! I love your choice of paper! I am so happy to be on the DWA DT with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tristan, this is AWESOME!! You are such a talented young man! Your coloring is just amazing!

    I am so happy we were able to offer you a home within the DWA Family. You truly are a pleasure to have around =)

    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Tristan! You've coloured that monkey beautifully and the papers you've used are perfect. Its great to be on the DWA DT with you :-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tristan,
    I love how you made the leaves shine!
    Love to be on the DWA DT with you!
    Hugs,
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tristan, your card is so adorable! The paper is perfect for Mikey Monkey and I love your sentiment! It's a pleasure to be on the DWA DT with you!

    ReplyDelete